Community of Unity’s physical health and wellness programs are designed to:
- Improve motivation and self esteem, and build leadership skills
- Broaden a student’s perspective about their capacity and potential
- Increase appreciation of nature and the outdoors
This summer we will run four week-long hiking programs,
where students will:
- learn wilderness and orienteering skills
- participate in team-building activities with their peers
- take a day hike outside NYC and an overnight camping trip
Covers 5 days of activities, transportation outside of the city, healthy lunches and snacks, camping gear and equipment, facilitation, and PPE for one student.
Gets you a VIP products set from Bravo Sierra and a private virtual training session with one of Dogpound’s world class trainers.
YOU can give the gift of ADVENTURE
Join our partners at Bravo Sierra and the Dogpound. Help make our summer hiking intensives possible by sponsoring a student today.
Each week = 10 students / 2 staff
Each student = $200 per week (covers 5 days of activities, transportation outside of the city, healthy lunches and snacks, camping gear and equipment, facilitation, and personal protective equipment (PPE) for one student.)
A journey of a thousand miles begins with one single step. Help our students take that step—outside.
Outdoor exercise improves mental health, while connecting with peers and trusted mentors provides the support students need to keep taking the next step towards their personal and academic goals.